Holy Trinity - Tithby, Nottinghamshire
Posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member SMacB
N 52° 55.516 W 000° 57.759
30U E 636954 N 5865901
Quick Description: The church of Holy Trinity in Tithby (or Tythby) dates from the 13th Century and is a stone building in the early English style with a later brick built bell tower. It was previously dedicated to St Peter.
Location: East Midlands, United Kingdom
Date Posted: 7/1/2017 1:27:34 PM
Waymark Code: WMW2HC
Published By: Groundspeak Regular Member Dorcadion Team
Views: 0

Long Description:
"Holy Trinity is a medieval church built in the 13th century in Early English style and rebuilt in the 18th century. It has a later bell tower in brick. The Georgian furnishings including a pulpit with reader's desk, box pews, squire's pew and west gallery. The bells and font are dated 1662. It has two east-facing stained-glass windows. On the gallery on the west side is a 19th-century organ."

SOURCE - (visit link)
Building Materials: Stone

Visit Instructions:
Logs for Medieval churches waymark must contain a date found and any details about the visit there. Also photos and other experiences related to the building are welcome.
Search for...
Geocaching.com Google Map
Google Maps
MapQuest
Bing Maps
Nearest Waymarks
Nearest Medieval Churches
Nearest Geocaches
Nearest Benchmarks
Create a scavenger hunt using this waymark as the center point
Recent Visits/Logs:
There are no logs for this waymark yet.