Anderson Hall - 1958 - Dallas, TX
Posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member WalksfarTX
N 32° 44.718 W 096° 50.339
14S E 702471 N 3625116
Quick Description: Small Chapel next to Tyler Street United Methodist Church.
Location: Texas, United States
Date Posted: 10/29/2018 7:27:37 AM
Waymark Code: WMZEDX
Published By: Groundspeak Premium Member iconions
Views: 1

Long Description:
Metal plaque attached to the left side of this small red brick building. Plaque text:

Erected to the Glory of God
1958
Building Committee
Lewis N. Stuckey, D.D. Pastor
Carter B. White, Sr.
John B. Robuck
Ted R. Dempsey
D. Henry Arney
Floyd V. Gish
Herma B. Pogue
Herman M. Loupot
Franklin L. Fosdick
Tom R. Young

E.P. Thompson, Chairman Official Board

Leinbach Bros.

Carter B. White & Son

Architect

Builder

Year built or dedicated as indicated on the structure or plaque: 1958

Full Inscription (unless noted above): Not listed

Website (if available): Not listed

Visit Instructions:


Any log as a visit to a waymark will require a picture as proof that the person visited a particular dated architectural structure. Any posted visits not containing a picture in the log will risk being being deleted.
Search for...
Geocaching.com Google Map
Google Maps
MapQuest
Bing Maps
Nearest Waymarks
Nearest Dated Architectural Structures Multifarious
Nearest Geocaches
Nearest Benchmarks
Create a scavenger hunt using this waymark as the center point
Recent Visits/Logs:
There are no logs for this waymark yet.