Former Church Institute - Leeds, UK
Posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member dtrebilc
N 53° 47.876 W 001° 32.633
30U E 595906 N 5962022
Quick Description: This blue plaque is next to the former church institute which is now shared office spaces with meeting rooms and at one end a burger restaurant.
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Date Posted: 3/3/2020 6:39:45 AM
Waymark Code: WM125E7
Published By: Groundspeak Premium Member bluesnote
Views: 0

Long Description:
LEEDS
CIVIC
TRUST

THE CHURCH INSTITUTE

The powerhouse behind the
advancement of religious and
secular education on the principles
of the Church of England in
Leeds, and the home for a host
of Church organisations.
The British Deaf Association
was founded here on
24 July 1890.
Erected 1866-68.
The building was constructed in a Gothic Revival Style by Richard Adams and John Kelly and is a Historic England Grade II Listed Building. link
Blue Plaque managing agency: Leeds Civic Trust

Individual Recognized: The Former Church Institute

Physical Address:
Albion Court
Albion Place
Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom


Web Address: [Web Link]

Visit Instructions:
To log an entry for a "Blue Plaque," please try to include a picture of you next to the plaque!
Search for...
Geocaching.com Google Map
Google Maps
MapQuest
Bing Maps
Nearest Waymarks
Nearest Blue Plaques
Nearest Geocaches
Nearest Benchmarks
Create a scavenger hunt using this waymark as the center point
Recent Visits/Logs:
There are no logs for this waymark yet.