Show/HideSearch Criteria: All Waymarks Within 100 km of N 42° 04.876 W 072° 34.563 [show search options]
Additional Settings: all dates
Show/HideCategories [hide category]
Relocated Structures
 allows ratings
Description:
Find a structure that has been moved from one site to another. It can be a building, bridge, arch, or other man-made structure that has been relocated in its lifetime. Collect waypoints for both the CURRENT and ORIGINAL locations of the item. If it has moved multiple times, be sure to note all locations where it has been.
Show/HideWaymarks [hide waymarks]

sorted by:

 
Total Records: 38 Page: 1 of 2 prev<<<[12]>>>next
Image for First Spiritualist Church - Springfield, MAview gallery

NWNW2.1 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresFirst Spiritualist Church - Springfield, MA

in Relocated Structures

The First Spiritualist Church, a.k.a. the French Congregational Church, was located on 33 - 37 Bliss Street near downtown Springfield, MA. It was relocated to Union Street and is now part of the MGM Springfield Casino complex.

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 1/12/2019

last visited: never

Image for The Puritan Statue - Springfield, MAview gallery

NN2.6 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresThe Puritan Statue - Springfield, MA

in Relocated Structures

The original sculpture by Augustus Saint-Gaudens of Deacon Samuel Chapin, more commonly called The Puritan was relocated from Stearns Square to Merrick Park in Springfield, MA.

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 7/18/2013

last visited: 6/26/2010

Image for Elijah Blake House - Springfield, MAview gallery

NN2.7 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresElijah Blake House - Springfield, MA

in Relocated Structures

Elijah Blake House is located on 21 Edwards Street. It was originally located on State Street.

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 7/17/2013

last visited: never

Image for First Church of Christ - Longmeadow, MAview gallery

SS3.5 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresFirst Church of Christ - Longmeadow, MA

in Relocated Structures

The First Church of Christ has been relocated from its original location on the Town Green to its present location at 763 Longmeadow Street, at the corner of William Street, in Longmeadow, MA.

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 7/15/2020

last visited: never

Image for Gilbert Farmstead House - West Springfield, MAview gallery

WW3.9 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresGilbert Farmstead House - West Springfield, MA

in Relocated Structures

The Gilbert Farmstead House one of nine buildings of Storrowton Village Museum. It was moved from West Brookfield, MA to the Storrowton Village Museum on the grounds of the Eastern States Exposition located at 1305 Memorial Ave. West Springfield, MA

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 8/29/2019

last visited: never

Image for Eddy Law Office - West Springfield, MAview gallery

WW3.9 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresEddy Law Office - West Springfield, MA

in Relocated Structures

The Eddy Law Office is one of nine buildings of Storrowton Village Museum. It was moved from Middleboro, MA to the Storrowton Village Museum on the grounds of the Eastern States Exposition located at 1305 Memorial Ave. West Springfield, MA.

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 8/19/2019

last visited: never

Image for Atkinson Tavern - West Springfield, MAview gallery

WW3.9 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresAtkinson Tavern - West Springfield, MA

in Relocated Structures

The Atkinson Tavern is one of nine buildings of Storrowton Village Museum. It was moved from Prescott, MA to the Storrowton Village Museum on the grounds of the Eastern States Exposition located at 1305 Memorial Ave. West Springfield, MA.

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 9/17/2019

last visited: never

Image for Baptist Meeting House - West Springfield, MAview gallery

WW3.9 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresBaptist Meeting House - West Springfield, MA

in Relocated Structures

The Baptist Meeting House one of nine buildings of Storrowton Village Museum. It was moved from Southwick, MA to the Storrowton Village Museum on the grounds of the Eastern States Exposition located at 1305 Memorial Ave. West Springfield, MA.

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 9/16/2019

last visited: never

Image for The Potter Mansion - West Springfield, MAview gallery

WW3.9 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresThe Potter Mansion - West Springfield, MA

in Relocated Structures

The Potter Mansion one of nine buildings of Storrowton Village Museum. It was moved from North Brookfield, MA to the Storrowton Village Museum on the grounds of the Eastern States Exposition located at 1305 Memorial Ave. West Springfield, MA.

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 9/2/2019

last visited: never

Image for Jos. Clark & Son Blacksmiths - West Springfield, MAview gallery

WW3.9 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresJos. Clark & Son Blacksmiths - West Springfield, MA

in Relocated Structures

Jos. Clark & Son blacksmith shop was moved from Chesterfield, NH to West Springfield, MA

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 6/27/2011

last visited: 7/27/2011

Image for North Center School - West Springfield, MAview gallery

WW3.9 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresNorth Center School - West Springfield, MA

in Relocated Structures

The North Center School is a one room schoolhouse that was moved from Whatley MA to the Storrowton Village Museum on the grounds of the Eastern States Exposition at 1305 Memorial Ave. West Springfield, MA.

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 8/10/2019

last visited: never

Image for Phillips House - West Springfield, MAview gallery

WW4 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresPhillips House - West Springfield, MA

in Relocated Structures

The Phillips House is one of nine buildings of Storrowton Village Museum. It was moved from Taunton, MA to the Storrowton Village Museum on the grounds of the Eastern States Exposition located at 1305 Memorial Ave. West Springfield, MA.

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 9/18/2019

last visited: never

Image for Union Meeting House - West Springfield, MAview gallery

WW4 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresUnion Meeting House - West Springfield, MA

in Relocated Structures

The Union Meeting House is an excellent example of a New England meeting house. It was moved from Salisbury, NH to the Storrowton Village Museum on the grounds of the Eastern States Exposition at 1305 Memorial Ave. West Springfield, MA.

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 8/13/2019

last visited: never

Image for First Congregational Church of East Longmeadow - East Longmeadow, MAview gallery

EE5.6 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresFirst Congregational Church of East Longmeadow - East Longmeadow, MA

in Relocated Structures

The First Congregational Church of East Longmeadow - United Church of Christ was moved to it's present location on the rotary at 7 Somers Road in East Longmeadow, MA.

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 6/25/2020

last visited: never

Image for Gotham City Gauntlet Escape from Arkham Asylum - Agawam, MAview gallery

SWSW5.6 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresGotham City Gauntlet Escape from Arkham Asylum - Agawam, MA

in Relocated Structures

Gotham City Gauntlet Escape from Arkham Asylum is a wild mouse type roller coaster that was relocated from Kentucky Kingdom in Louisville, KY to Six Flags New England 1623 Main Street, Agawam, MA.

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 1/20/2019

last visited: 5/31/2019

Image for Enfield Town Meetinghouse - Enfield, CTview gallery

SS11.7 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresEnfield Town Meetinghouse - Enfield, CT

in Relocated Structures

The Enfield Town Meetinghouse at 1294 Enfield St. was originally used as the Enfield Congregational Church. It was moved when the new church was built and used as the Town Hall before becoming the home of the Enfield Historical Society.

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Connecticut

date approved: 7/31/2020

last visited: never

Image for Former Yankee Pedlar Inn - Holyoke, MAview gallery

NN14 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresFormer Yankee Pedlar Inn - Holyoke, MA

in Relocated Structures

The historic structure that was once part of the Yankee Pedlar Inn has been recently moved from 1850 Northampton St. to it's new site at 278 Pine Street within Holyoke, MA

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 6/28/2019

last visited: never

Image for Wisteriahurst - Holyoke, MAview gallery

NN14.2 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresWisteriahurst - Holyoke, MA

in Relocated Structures

After the flood resulting from the Mill River Dam Disaster of May 16, 1874, destroyed his mill, William Skinner moved his home from Williamsburg, MA to Holyoke, MA. Today this home is the Wisteriahurst Museum at 238 Cabot Street, Holyoke, MA.

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 7/1/2019

last visited: never

Image for First Congregational Church of Hadley - Hadley, MAview gallery

NN29 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresFirst Congregational Church of Hadley - Hadley, MA

in Relocated Structures

The First Congregational Church of Hadley was constructed in 1808 and relocated to its current location in 1841-1842. It is the third meeting house built for the congregation and is a contributing structure in the Hadley Center Historic District.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member Marine Biologist

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 11/8/2010

last visited: 2/28/2015

Image for Thompson Bank - Sturbridge, MAview gallery

EE39.6 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresThompson Bank - Sturbridge, MA

in Relocated Structures

The Thompson Bank building has been relocated from Thompson, CT to Old Sturbridge Village in Sturbridge, MA.

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 12/9/2019

last visited: never

Image for Moses Wilder Blacksmith Shop - Sturbridge, MAview gallery

EE39.8 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresMoses Wilder Blacksmith Shop - Sturbridge, MA

in Relocated Structures

Moses Wilder Blacksmith Shop was relocated from Bolton, MA to Old Sturbridge Village, a re-created village from the early 19th century in Sturbridge, MA.

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 12/7/2019

last visited: never

Image for Thompson Farm Shackview gallery

EE79 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresThompson Farm Shack

in Relocated Structures

Shack was originally part of the old Thompson farm in South Uxbridge.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member dremoto

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 9/22/2008

last visited: 11/7/2010

Image for Comstock, W. H. House - Mendon MAview gallery

EE84.2 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresComstock, W. H. House - Mendon MA

in Relocated Structures

Once located at 1 Hasting St was the home of Webster H Comstock one of Mendon's first boot makers.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member nomadwillie

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 5/14/2014

last visited: never

Image for Smithfield Union Bank Building - North Smithfield RIview gallery

EE86.4 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresSmithfield Union Bank Building - North Smithfield RI

in Relocated Structures

Built in 1804 at the intersection of Pound Hill Rd and Great Rd, then relocated to its current location on Pound Hill Rd about 500 feet.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member nomadwillie

location: Rhode Island

date approved: 4/27/2016

last visited: never

Image for Nathan Hale Schoolhouse - New London CTview gallery

SESE90.3 km

Log it!

Relocated StructuresNathan Hale Schoolhouse - New London CT

in Relocated Structures

Originally located at the corner of Union and State Streets in New London, CT, the Nathan Hale Schoolhouse now sits on the Parade (Union Plaza)a few blocks away.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member HaricotVert_52

location: Connecticut

date approved: 11/19/2008

last visited: 7/12/2010

Total Records: 38 Page: 1 of 2 prev<<<[12]>>>next
Premium Member Downloads: download.GPX Lite File       download.LOC File       download .KML File (Google Earth)