Show/HideSearch Criteria: All Waymarks [show search options]
Additional Settings: all dates
Show/HideCategories [hide category]
NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings
 allows ratings
Managed By: Icon Here NRHP Geeks
Description:
NB - see new requirements below under Instructions for Posting an NRHP Historic Districts Contributing Building

This category is to list structures cast in a supporting role for National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) Historic Districts as 'contributing structures.'
Show/HideWaymarks [hide waymarks]
Currently displaying NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

sorted by:

 
Total Records: 13583 Page: 1 of 544 prev<<<[12345678910]>>>next
Image for Civil War Monument - Main Street Historic District - Greenfield, MAview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsCivil War Monument - Main Street Historic District - Greenfield, MA

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

The Civil War Monument was erected by the Town of Greenfield to honor their citizens who fought to suppress the Great Rebellion, 1861-1865. It is located in Court Square in Greenfield, MA

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 1/23/2021

last visited: never

Image for Weaver Farm House-Arcadia - Beverly Hills Historic District - Baltimore MDview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsWeaver Farm House-Arcadia - Beverly Hills Historic District - Baltimore MD

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

William H. Weaver built a large Queen Anne house on his farm in 1887. The Weaver house survives at 4319 Arabia Avenue at the corner of Arabia Avenue and Montebello Terrace. It is a large frame house with porches at the ground floor and second floor.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member Don.Morfe

location: Maryland

date approved: 1/19/2021

last visited: never

Image for Morse, Hiram Farmhouse - Bacon--Morse Historic District - Southbridge, MAview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsMorse, Hiram Farmhouse - Bacon--Morse Historic District - Southbridge, MA

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

Morse, Hiram Farmhouse was built in 1865. The late-19th century added the lumber business to the agricultural business as a major part of the economy; the Morse-Lumber Co. continues to operate at this time.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member nomadwillie

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 1/19/2021

last visited: never

Image for Rear House - Bacon--Morse Historic District - Southbridge, MAview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsRear House - Bacon--Morse Historic District - Southbridge, MA

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

House built in 1915. On Macris house shares the address with 901 North Woodstock Rd, with designation of "R"

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member nomadwillie

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 1/19/2021

last visited: never

Image for Morse, Daniel Farmhouse - Bacon--Morse Historic District - Southbridge, MAview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsMorse, Daniel Farmhouse - Bacon--Morse Historic District - Southbridge, MA

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

This building, now used as a residence, is one of three surviving district schoolhouses. An earlier schoolhouse had been built on the site in 1795 but was replaced by the current structure c. 1850.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member nomadwillie

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 1/18/2021

last visited: never

Image for Morse Cemetery - Bacon--Morse Historic District - Southbridge, MAview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsMorse Cemetery - Bacon--Morse Historic District - Southbridge, MA

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

Deeded in 1789 to nine neighborhood residents for use as a burying place forever, the burying ground contains 290 burials.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member nomadwillie

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 1/18/2021

last visited: never

Image for Pratt, Freeman Farm - Bacon--Morse Historic District - Southbridge, MAview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsPratt, Freeman Farm - Bacon--Morse Historic District - Southbridge, MA

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

The Pratt, Freeman Farm is the earliest structure in the area, a well preserved one-and-a-half story, five bay house with central chimney which forms most of the ell of this two story Federal style house.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member nomadwillie

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 1/18/2021

last visited: never

Image for Colby Memorial Temple - Southern Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp Historic District - Cassadaga, Floridaview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsColby Memorial Temple - Southern Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp Historic District - Cassadaga, Florida

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

One of two non-residential contributing buildings in the Southern Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp Historic District.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member BoomersOTR

location: Florida

date approved: 1/18/2021

last visited: never

Image for Mansion Building-Clifton Park Historic District - Baltimore MDview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsMansion Building-Clifton Park Historic District - Baltimore MD

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

In 1841, Thompson's estate conveyed the grounds to Johns Hopkins, one of the city's most prominent businessmen. Under Hopkins' ownership, the property became a summer residence, and farming was joined by the art of landscape gardening.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member Don.Morfe

location: Maryland

date approved: 1/18/2021

last visited: 7/5/2020

Image for (Former) MKT Railroad Depot - Belton Commercial Historic District - Belton, TXview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings(Former) MKT Railroad Depot - Belton Commercial Historic District - Belton, TX

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

The tracks are gone and the building now houses retail shops.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member WalksfarTX

location: Texas

date approved: 1/16/2021

last visited: never

Image for Our Lady of Peace Church - Turner Falls Historic District - Turners's Falls, MAview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsOur Lady of Peace Church - Turner Falls Historic District - Turners's Falls, MA

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

The Romanesque Revival style Our Lady of Peace Church, formerly St. Mary's Church, is located at 90 7th Street in the Turner's Falls village of Montague, MA.

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 1/16/2021

last visited: never

Image for Immanuel German Lutheran Cemetery-Lauraville Historic District -Baltimore MDview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsImmanuel German Lutheran Cemetery-Lauraville Historic District -Baltimore MD

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

In March 1874, a tract of land was purchased on Grindon Avenue near Harford Road to serve as a congregational cemetery. In 1882, a chapel was provided and in 1890 a home for the caretaker was constructed.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member Don.Morfe

location: Maryland

date approved: 1/15/2021

last visited: 7/6/2019

Image for 207 Schiller  Street - Hermann Historic District - Hermann, MOview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings207 Schiller Street - Hermann Historic District - Hermann, MO

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

This building was once two buildings.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member YoSam.

location: Missouri

date approved: 1/15/2021

last visited: never

Image for 206 Delaware Street - New Castle Historic District - New Castle, DEview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings206 Delaware Street - New Castle Historic District - New Castle, DE

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

One of many contributing buildings in the New Castle Historic District.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member bluesnote

location: Delaware

date approved: 1/14/2021

last visited: never

Image for Stone Valve House-Lake Roland Historic District- Baltimore MDview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsStone Valve House-Lake Roland Historic District- Baltimore MD

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

Lake Roland Park changed the name from Robert E. Lee Park. Lake Roland Historic District, declared in 1992, is a national historic district in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, MD. It consists of a man-made lake, Lake Roland.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member Don.Morfe

location: Maryland

date approved: 1/11/2021

last visited: 5/15/2020

Image for West Granville Congregational Church - West Granville Historic District - West Granville, MAview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsWest Granville Congregational Church - West Granville Historic District - West Granville, MA

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

West Granville Congregational Church, historically known as the Second Church of Christ Congregational, is located at 1580 Main Road in West Granville, MA.

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 1/8/2021

last visited: never

Image for The Old Train Depot - Frostburg Historic District - Frostburg MDview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsThe Old Train Depot - Frostburg Historic District - Frostburg MD

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

Frostburg is the destination town for the Western Maryland Scenic Railroad. The Western Maryland Scenic Railroad (WMSR) is a hotspot for local, national, and international train enthusiasts.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member Don.Morfe

location: Maryland

date approved: 1/5/2021

last visited: 4/23/2016

Image for 1909 Soldiers Monument - Dudley Hill Historic District - Dudley MAview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings1909 Soldiers Monument - Dudley Hill Historic District - Dudley MA

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

The 1909 Soldiers Monument (1909, Contributing, DUD.917), is the largest, at eighteen feet, and is located in the center of the Dudley Common in front of the Conant Memorial Congregational Church.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member nomadwillie

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 1/5/2021

last visited: never

Image for First United Methodist Church - East Main-High Street Historic District - Greenfield, MAview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsFirst United Methodist Church - East Main-High Street Historic District - Greenfield, MA

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

The English Revival style First United Methodist Church, historically the First Methodist Episcopal Church, is located at 25 Church Street in Greenfield, MA.

posted by: Groundspeak Charter Member neoc1

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 1/4/2021

last visited: never

Image for Dudley Hill Grammar and Primary School - Dudley Hill Historic District - Dudley MAview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsDudley Hill Grammar and Primary School - Dudley Hill Historic District - Dudley MA

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

Dudley Hill Grammar and Primary School (1892, DUD.57, 133 Center Road, Contributing). is a one-story Romanesque brick school building was gifted to the Town of Dudley by Hezekiah Conant and designed by architect Charles F. Wilcox of Providence.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member nomadwillie

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 1/3/2021

last visited: never

Image for Whiting, A. J. Barn - Dudley Hill Historic District - Dudley MAview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsWhiting, A. J. Barn - Dudley Hill Historic District - Dudley MA

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

The A.J. Whiting Barn (ca. 1875, 134 Center Road, DUD.294, Contributing) is a medium-sized front-gabled barn with a braced frame, two stories high with a basement level.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member nomadwillie

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 1/3/2021

last visited: never

Image for Stone School, Old - Dudley District School #1 - Dudley Hill Historic District - Dudley MAview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsStone School, Old - Dudley District School #1 - Dudley Hill Historic District - Dudley MA

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

The District One School/Old Stone School built ca.1825 is the oldest of the three surviving public school buildings in the Dudley Hill Historic District

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member nomadwillie

location: Massachusetts

date approved: 1/3/2021

last visited: never

Image for J.C. Penney Department Store - Newton Downtown Historic District - Newton, Iowaview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsJ.C. Penney Department Store - Newton Downtown Historic District - Newton, Iowa

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

This three-story, white and brown stone building is located at 103 1st Avenue West in Newton, Iowa.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member iconions

location: Iowa

date approved: 1/3/2021

last visited: never

Image for Larchwood Florist, Inc. - Newton Downtown Historic District - Newton, Iowaview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsLarchwood Florist, Inc. - Newton Downtown Historic District - Newton, Iowa

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

This two-story, yellow brick building is located at 107 1st Avenue West in Newton, Iowa.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member iconions

location: Iowa

date approved: 1/3/2021

last visited: never

Image for Nollen South Side Drug Store - Newton Downtown Historic District - Newton, Iowaview gallery
Log it!

NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing BuildingsNollen South Side Drug Store - Newton Downtown Historic District - Newton, Iowa

in NRHP Historic Districts - Contributing Buildings

This two-story, yellow brick building is located at 109 1st Avenue West in Newton, Iowa.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member iconions

location: Iowa

date approved: 1/3/2021

last visited: never

Total Records: 13583 Page: 1 of 544 prev<<<[12345678910]>>>next
Premium Member Downloads: download.GPX Lite File       download.LOC File       download .KML File (Google Earth)