Millstone du Musée Missisquoi - Stanbridge, Qc
Posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member LadyKarine
N 45° 07.262 W 072° 54.900
18T E 663983 N 4998510
Une vieille meule de pierre située sur le côté gauche du Musée Missisquoi.
Waymark Code: WMYYPW
Location: Québec, Canada
Date Posted: 08/12/2018
Published By:Groundspeak Premium Member bluesnote
Views: 3

Cette meule de pierre servait à broyer le grain dans cet ancien moulin qui est maintenant un musée. Ce bâtiment de briques rouges bâti en 1830 compte trois étages.

[ENG]
This millstone was used to grind the grain in this old mill which is now a museum. This red brick building built in 1830 has three floors.
Type of mill: Water Mill

What did this millstone make?: Flour

Status of Stone: Public Display

Website containing relating information: Not listed

Visit Instructions:
Please describe your visit to the waymark and/or include a picture of the waymark.
Search for...
Geocaching.com Google Map
Google Maps
MapQuest
Bing Maps
Nearest Waymarks
Nearest Millstones
Nearest Geocaches
Create a scavenger hunt using this waymark as the center point
Recent Visits/Logs:
Date Logged Log  
lesden visited Millstone du Musée Missisquoi - Stanbridge, Qc 10/14/2019 lesden visited it