By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies as provided in our policy.

Die Commende - 1239-2011 - Waldbreitbach - RLP - Germany
Posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member CADS11
N 50° 33.050 E 007° 25.144
32U E 388001 N 5601070
Quick Description: Die Commende in Waldbreitbach,
Location: Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany
Date Posted: 6/22/2018 11:49:52 PM
Waymark Code: WMYK1C
Published By: Groundspeak Premium Member Outspoken1
Views: 0

Long Description:
DE:
COMMENDE WALDBREITBACH
An der Commende 7
1239 Erste Erwähnung der Deutschherren in Waldbreithach _Deutsches Huis zu Brettbach" Ubernahme des Pfarrdienstes im Kirchspiel Breitbach
1260 Schenkung des Patronats der Pfarrei mit Zehntrechten durch Gräfin Mechthildis zu Sayn von der Neuerburg an die Deutschherren
1271 Das Haus der Commende zu Waldbreitbach" wird erstmals urkundlich erwähnt
1313 Die Commende wird dem Deutschmeister (Oberster Dienstherr des Ordens im deutschsprachigen Raum) zu Mergentheim unterstellt
1602 Die Commende Waldbreitbach wird der Ballei Koblenz zugeordnet.
1702 - 1750 Aus dem Erbe des vormaligen Komturs Vellbrück wird die bis dahin burgähnliche Commende im frühbarocken Stil neu errichtet und erweitert. Ein Hofgut wird neu angelegt
1809 Sitz des Berggerichts und des Bergzimts für das Bergrevier Wied in der Commende bis ca
1810 Nach der Enteignung durch Napoleon fällt die Commende Waldbreitbach an das Fürstentum Nassau. Der letzte Rentmeister (=Verwalter) vor der Enteignung, Ignaz Felix Pasch aus Linz. kauft das Anwesen mit den zugehörigen Gütern vom Fürsten Friedrich von Nassau. Er übel trägt sie später auf seinen Sohn Michael Josef Pasch 1834 Der Neuwieder Kaufmann Reinhard und der Koblenzer Seligmann erwerben die Commende. Ein Großteil der Ländereien werden verkauft
1847 Das Fürstenhaus zu Wied erwirbt die Commende und verpachtet den hiesigen Commendehof
1877 Das Hofgut hei der Commende, im Volksmund „Kahns Hot genannt nach einem früheren Pächter, wird „auf Abbruch" verkauft
1879 Das Commende-Gebäude wird von der Schwester des katholischen Pfarrer Hermes gekauft, die fortan ein Mädchenpensionat und eine Haushaltsschule hier betreibt
1929 Der Orden der Franziskanerinnen von Waldbreitbach erwirbt das Anwesen. Es wird in Erinnerung an die Ordensgründerin „Sankt-Rosa-Stift" genannt. Die Schwestern betreiben eine Haushaltsschule, ein Wohnheim für Priester und Ordensschwestern, einen Kindergarten und ein Altenheini bis 1982
1985 Die Ortsgemeinde Waldbreitbach erwirbt das Anwesen
1988 Eine Immobiliengruppe aus dem Rhein-Maingebiet erwirbt das Anwesen, diverse Verswer tungsoptionen können nicht realisiert werden
2008 - 2011 Der Waldbreitbacher Viktor Schicker erwirbt das Anwesen und saniert das Baudenkmal, eines der wenigen frühbarocken Bauwerke im nördlichen Rheinland-Pfalz

EN:
COMM END WALDBREITBACH
At the Commende 7
1239 First mention of the German rulers in Waldbreithach _Deutsches Huis to Brettbach "assumption of the parish service in the parish Breitbach
1260 Donation of the patronage of the parish with tithe rights by Countess Mechthildis to Sayn of the Neuerburg to the German gentlemen
1271 The house of Commende zu Waldbreitbach "is first mentioned in a document
1313 The Commende is the German master (supreme commander of the Order in German-speaking countries) subordinated to Mergentheim
1602 The Commende Waldbreitbach is assigned to the Ballei Koblenz.
1702 - 1750 From the legacy of the former Komtur Vellbrück, the castle-like Commende was rebuilt and extended in early Baroque style. A farm estate is newly created
1809 seat of the mountain court and the mountain cinnamon for the mountain area Wied in the Commende to approx
1810 After the expropriation by Napoleon, the Commende Waldbreitbach falls to the Principality of Nassau. The last Rentmeister (= administrator) before the expropriation, Ignaz Felix Pasch from Linz. buys the property with the associated goods from Prince Friedrich von Nassau. He later bears evil on his son Michael Josef Pasch 1834 The Neuwied merchant Reinhard and the Koblenzer Seligmann acquire the Commende. Much of the land is sold
1847 The princely house of Wied acquires the Commende and leases the local Commendehof
1877 The estate is called the Commende, popularly known as "Kahn's Hot, named after a former tenant, sold on demolition."
1879 The Commende building is bought by the sister of the Catholic priest Hermes, who now runs a girls' boarding school and a household school here
1929 The order of the Franciscan nuns of Waldbreitbach acquires the estate. It is called in memory of the founder of the monastery "Santa Rosa pen" The sisters run a household school, a dormitory for priests and nuns, a kindergarten and a retirement home until 1982
1985 The local community Waldbreitbach acquires the property
1988 A real estate group from the Rhine-Main area buys the property, various revaluation options can not be realized
2008 - 2011 The Waldbreitbacher Viktor Schicker acquires the estate and refurbishes the monument, one of the few early Baroque structures in the northern Rhineland-Palatinate


DE:
Die Commende in Waldbreitbach, das ehem. Haus des Deutschherren-Ritterordens, wird im Jahre 1239 erstmals erwähnt und steht oberhalb der Pfarrkiche Maria Himmelfahrt, wurde 2010 komplett saniert und beherbergt heute Büro- und Praxisräume sowie Wohnungen.
Die Commnde in Waldbreitbach, das ehem. Haus des Deutschherren-Ritterordens, wird im Jahre 1239 erstmals erwähnt und steht oberhalb der Pfarrkiche Maria Himmelfahrt. 1260 wurde den Deutschherren von Gräfin Mechthildis von der Neuerburg das Patronat für die Pfarrei Waldbreitbach übertragen. Zur gleichen Zeit wurde die Pfarrkirche erbaut. 1929 ging die Commende in den Besitz der Waldbreitbacher Franziskanerinnen über. Inzwischen befindet sich die denkmalgeschützte Commende in Privatbesitz. Das historisch bedeutende Gebäude, welches in Teilen nahezu 800 Jahre alt ist, wurde behutsam und zugleich umfassend von Experten saniert.
Aus: (visit link)

EN:
The Commnde in Waldbreitbach, the former house of the Teutonic Knights, is first mentioned in 1239 and stands above the parish church of the Assumption, was completely renovated in 2010 and now houses office and practice rooms and apartments.
The Commnde in Waldbreitbach, the former house of the Teutonic Knights, is mentioned for the first time in 1239 and stands above the Pfarrkiche Maria Himmelfahrt. In 1260, the patronage of the parish Waldbreitbach was transferred to the Teutonic Knights by Countess Mechthildis von der Neuerburg. At the same time, the parish church was built. In 1929 the Commende became the property of the Waldbreitbach Franciscan nuns. Meanwhile, the listed Commende is privately owned. The historically significant building, which in parts is almost 800 years old, has been carefully and extensively renovated by experts.
Admission fee? (Include URL/link in Long Description to website that gives the current fee): no

Visit Instructions:

At least one good photo you have personally obtained and a brief story of your visit. Any additions or corrections to the information about the Waymark (for instance, have the hours open to the public changed) will be greatly appreciated.

Search for...
Geocaching.com Google Map
Google Maps
MapQuest
Bing Maps
Trails.com Maps
Nearest Waymarks
Nearest Timelines
Nearest Geocaches
Nearest Benchmarks
Nearest Hotels
Create a scavenger hunt using this waymark as the center point
Recent Visits/Logs:
Date Logged Log User Rating  
CADS11 visited Die Commende - 1239-2011 - Waldbreitbach - RLP - Germany 6/22/2018 CADS11 visited it