Stairway to Lu'an Huoshan Uprising Pavilion, Huoshan, China
Posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member DerSchnelleLinus
N 31° 23.422 E 116° 19.169
50R E 435298 N 3473066
Quick Description: This stairway leads up a hill towards Lu'an Huoshan Uprising Pavilion
Location: China
Date Posted: 9/8/2013 5:32:57 AM
Waymark Code: WMJ189
Published By: Groundspeak Premium Member Dorcadion Team
Views: 14

Long Description:
The Lu'an Huoshan Uprising Pavilion is located on top a hill on the edge of the city of Huoshan, Anhui province, China.
The difference in height is about 70 m. About 80% of the stairway is pretty steep and straight up the hill. The other 20%, which are mainly at the beginning of the stairs, have a bigger distance between the steps.
Arriving at the top, you have a nice view over the city if Huoshan.
number of stairs (minimum 60): 609.00

stair landing (check if yes): no

Visit Instructions:
To log your visit, add also photo of stairs and yourself (or your GPS).
Search for...
Geocaching.com Google Map
Google Maps
MapQuest
Bing Maps
Trails.com Maps
Nearest Waymarks
Nearest Outdoor Stairways
Nearest Geocaches
Nearest Benchmarks
Nearest Hotels
Create a scavenger hunt using this waymark as the center point
Recent Visits/Logs:
There are no logs for this waymark yet.