Pulpit - St Germanus Church, St Germans, Cornwall
Posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member Sir Lose-a-lot
N 50° 23.000 W 004° 18.569
30U E 406902 N 5582072
Quick Description: The pulpit is located at the east end of the nave of this fine church.
Location: South West England, United Kingdom
Date Posted: 5/28/2011 6:39:51 AM
Waymark Code: WMBJZ1
Published By: Groundspeak Premium Member Brentorboxer
Views: 0

Long Description:
Mr Alfred Burton presented the pulpit to the church in 1886. It is in memory of the 3rd Earl of St Germans, Edward Granville Elliot (29 August 1798 – 7 October 1877).
Approximate Age of Artefact: 1886

Relevant Website: Not listed

Visit Instructions:
Please supply an original picture when visiting this waymark.
Search for...
Geocaching.com Google Map
Google Maps
MapQuest
Bing Maps
Trails.com Maps
Nearest Waymarks
Nearest Stone Church Artefacts
Nearest Geocaches
Nearest Benchmarks
Nearest Hotels
Create a scavenger hunt using this waymark as the center point
Recent Visits/Logs:
Date Logged Log  
Sir Lose-a-lot visited Pulpit - St Germanus Church, St Germans, Cornwall 5/28/2011 Sir Lose-a-lot visited it