Congress Centre, Prague, CZ
Posted by: ToRo61
N 50° 03.765 E 014° 25.735
33U E 459125 N 5545764
Quick Description: Prague Congress Centre
Location: Hlavni mesto Praha, Czech Republic
Date Posted: 2/5/2011 12:05:04 PM
Waymark Code: WMANTE
Prague Congress Centre is a large building in Prague-Nusle.
The center offers :
* A large and top-quality equipped European centre.
* Variable areas for holding various types of events, fully air-conditioned.
* Congresses, conferences, company presentations, workshops, training, trade fairs, exhibitions, social events.
* 20 halls and 50 salons with a capacity from 12 to 2,764 persons.
* Total capacity up to 9 300 persons.
* Exhibition areas with a total floor area of 13,000 m2.
* Catering facilities, Czech and international cuisine.
* Top-quality services on a high level (holder of an ISO 9001:2001 quality certificate)
* Exclusive view of the panorama of Prague Castle and Vyšehrad.
The building was started in 1976 and completed in 1981. The building was originally called the Palace of Culture - in 1995 renamed the Congress Center. In 1998-2000 was there general reconstruction and extension. There are 20 halls with a total capacity almost of 10,000 persons, most of them, Congress Hall holds about 2,500 people. Acoustics Congress Hall ranks among the best in the world.
5. května 65
Prague, Czech Republic
Convention Center website: [Web Link]
Size (optional): Not listed
Annual Events (optional): Not listed
Tell about your experience at this facility. Did you go for a convention? Photos are welcome but not required. Please no virtual visits.