Congress Centre, Prague, CZ
Posted by: ToRo61
N 50° 03.765 E 014° 25.735
33U E 459125 N 5545764
Quick Description: Prague Congress Centre
Location: Hlavni mesto Praha, Czech Republic
Date Posted: 2/5/2011 12:05:04 PM
Waymark Code: WMANTE
Prague Congress Centre is a large building in Prague-Nusle.
The center offers :
* A large and top-quality equipped European centre.
* Variable areas for holding various types of events, fully air-conditioned.
* Congresses, conferences, company presentations, workshops, training, trade fairs, exhibitions, social events.
* 20 halls and 50 salons with a capacity from 12 to 2,764 persons.
* Total capacity up to 9 300 persons.
* Exhibition areas with a total floor area of 13,000 m2.
* Catering facilities, Czech and international cuisine.
* Top-quality services on a high level (holder of an ISO 9001:2001 quality certificate)
* Exclusive view of the panorama of Prague Castle and Vyšehrad.
The building was started in 1976 and completed in 1981. The building was originally called the Palace of Culture - in 1995 renamed the Congress Center. In 1998-2000 was there general reconstruction and extension. There are 20 halls with a total capacity almost of 10,000 persons, most of them, Congress Hall holds about 2,500 people. Acoustics Congress Hall ranks among the best in the world.
Annual Events (optional):
5. května 65
Prague, Czech Republic
Convention Center website: [Web Link]
Size (optional): Not listed
Tell about your experience at this facility. Did you go for a convention? Photos are welcome but not required. Please no virtual visits.