Grant County Courthouse - Lancaster, WI
N 42° 50.864 W 090° 42.607
15T E 687108 N 4746449
Quick Description: The Grant County courthouse was built in 1905. It still serves as the courthouse for Grant County today. It is located at 126 Main St in Lancaster, WI.
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Date Posted: 1/24/2009 5:36:07 PM
Waymark Code: WM5N57
From Wikipedia (visit link
"Lancaster calls itself "The City of the Dome" after the octagonal glass and copper-clad dome of its courthouse building, which was designed by Armand Koch and built in 1905. In the spandrels of the courthouse dome are four allegorical murals painted by Franz Edward Rohrbeck."