1888 Bohemian Schoolhouse - Caledonia, WI
N 42° 47.931 W 087° 50.139
16T E 431665 N 4738816
Quick Description: In 1850, Czech immigrants from Bohemia and Moravia, established a rural settlement between Five Mile and Seven Mile roads in Caledonia Township. They built this schoolhouse in 1888 to instruct their children in Czech language and history.
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Date Posted: 1/1/2009 12:54:53 PM
Waymark Code: WM5FM7