Home > Categories > Category
you are not logged in. [log in]
additional search options
Newest (by date approved)
Newest (by date created)
1937 Flood at Constance
in Kentucky Historical Markers
Located at Anderson Ferry
posted by: Crazy4horses
date approved: 10/8/2016
last visited: 10/10/2016
Camp Wildcat and the Wilderness Road
Located on US 25 near Hazel Patch Rd north of London
posted by: Markerman62
date approved: 5/24/2016
last visited: 5/21/2016
Camp Wildcat/Union Civil War Camp
Battle of London
Located at the courthouse in London
Located on 3rd St at courthouse.
Cherokees in Kentucky
Located at 101 W Main St (US Bus 150) in front of courthouse.
County Named, 1780
Located on Main St (US Bus 150) at the courthouse.
Rockcastle County, 1810
Located in front of the courthouse on E. Main St and Church St.
Located in W Main St (Bus US 150) at 1st St
Wilderness Road/Logan's Station
Located on W. Main St (Bus US 150) and Lancaster St at the courthouse.
Stanford Female College
Located at 312 W Main Street (Bus US 150)
Located on Main St (Bus US 150) at Old Presbyterian Meeting House Museum
Logan's Station or St. Asaph
Located on Danville Avenue (Bus US 150) at Martin Luther King Jr. St.
Col. James Maret (1855- 1936)/Boone Way
Located on Main St and Church St at the courthouse
Birthplace of Naval Aviation Pioneer/Lt. Richard Caswell Saufley
Located on US 150 just north of Stanford
date approved: 5/22/2016
Capt. George Givens
Located on US 150 at Airport Rd.
School for the Deaf
Located on US 127 at Danville Central Fire Station
John Todd Stuart 1807-1885
Located on US 127 across from the Presbyterian Church.
Alcorn Homestead/Sophia K. Alcorn
Located on KY 300/US 150 Bus in Stanford
Located on US 127 in front of the church.
Trinity Episcopal Church
Dr. Ephraim McDowell 1771-1830/McDowell-Crawford Surgery
Located on US 127 at McDowell burial site.
Site of Log Courthouse
Located on E. Walnut St in Constitution Square.
Located on E. Walnut St. in Constitution Square.
County Named, 1819 ~ Harlan, KY.
A Kentucky Historical marker placed on the courthouse lawn in 1964 by the Kentucky Historical Society and Kentucky Department of Highways.
posted by: Manville Possum
date approved: 3/3/2016
last visited: never
Copyright (c) 2016 Groundspeak, Inc. All Rights Reserved.