Home > Categories > Category
you are not logged in. [log in]
additional search options
Newest (by date approved)
Newest (by date created)
Cedar Point/Sunset Park-Cedar Point/Golden Gate Point
in Florida Historical Markers
Located on John Ringling Causeway at Golden Gate Point
posted by: Markerman62
date approved: 8/20/2016
last visited: never
Boynton Woman's Club
Located in the parking area of the woman's club at 1010 South Federal Hwy (US 1).
date approved: 8/10/2016
Located at the end of North Rosemary Ave at the entrance arch to the cemetery-2825 North Rosemary Ave.
date approved: 8/7/2016
Located at the City Hall Annex-414 Lake Ave.
Located at West Lantana Rd and Arnold Ave in the cemetery
Chapel of the Holy Spirit
Located at The Church of the Holy Guardian Angels on Cardinal Ln, just north of Hypoluxo Rd-1325 Cardinal Ln
Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Located at the hospital entrance-2815 South Seacrest Blvd
1913 Boynton Elementary School
Located at the Schoolhouse Children’s Museum, 129 East Ocean Ave.
South Lake Worth Inlet
Located in Ocean Inlet Park off FL A1A-6990 North Ocean Blvd.
Royal Poinciana Chapel
Located on the wall of the chapel at 60 Cocoanut Row.
date approved: 8/6/2016
Site of the Palm Beach Pier
Located on FL A1A (South Ocean Blvd) at Worth Ave.
Cocoanut Grove House
Located on Lake Trail and Pendleton Ln.
Little Red Schoolhouse-First Schoolhouse in Southeast Florida
Located in Phipps Ocean Park-2185 South Ocean Blvd
Royal Poinciana Hotel
Located on Cocoanut Row just south of FL A1A.
Bethesda-by-the-Sea Episcopal Church
Located on North Lake Trail, approx. 175 yards north of Tangier Ave. Address is 302 Maddock St. Access is from the end of Tangier Ave. Only small glimpses of the building, now a private home, can be viewed through the dense foliage.
date approved: 8/5/2016
Located along Lake Trail near Tangier Ave. Actual address is 305 Maddock Way. The house is next door to the Bethesda-by-the-Sea Episcopal Church DAR marker. Access is from the end of Tangier Ave.
Socopatoy - Kellyton, AL
in Alabama Historical Markers
In the early 1800s, Socopatoy included a Native American village, frontier fort, and pioneer town.
posted by: hummerstation
Former State of Florida Board of Health Laboratory c.1921.
Located by the flagpole in front of the First Bank of the Palm Beaches on US 1 (N. Quadrille Blvd) at 5th St.
date approved: 8/4/2016
Central Schools-Palm Beach High School
Located on the archway in front of the Dreyfoos School of the Arts on Sapodilla St at Hibiscus Ave.
Located at NE 3rd St and N. Swinton Ave-3 NE 3rd St.
Located in B.F. James and Frances Jane Bright Mini-Park on NW 5th Ave.
City of Delray Beach History
Located in B.F. James and Frances Jane Bright Mini-Park on NW 5th Ave just north of Atlantic Ave.
West Settlers Historic District
Located at NW 4th Ave and NW 2nd St. A similar marker is located at 60 NW 5th Ave
West Settlers Historical District
Located on 5th Ave just north of Atlantic Ave. 60 NW 5th Ave. A similar marker is located at NW 4th Ave and NW 2nd St.
Marina Historical District
Located in the traffic circle at SE 2nd Street and SE 7th Avenue. Another similar marker is at 36 Palm Square
Copyright (c) 2017 Groundspeak, Inc. All Rights Reserved.