Home > Categories > Category
you are not logged in. [log in]
additional search options
Newest (by date approved)
Newest (by date created)
Birth of the Florida Trail
in Florida Historical Markers
Located in Clearwater Lake Recreation Site in the Ocala National Forest.
posted by: Markerman62
date approved: 2/18/2017
last visited: never
Fight at the Chipola River Bridge-The Battle of Marianna
Located in small park on US 90 at the Chipola River.
date approved: 2/13/2017
The West End Community
Located on US 90 at Borden St.
Old Callaway One-Room School House
Located on end of Beulah Ave. in John B. Gore Park. 522 Beulah Ave.
Major General John R. Alison (1912-2011)
Located on the entrance road to Gainesville Regional Airport just east of FL 24.
date approved: 2/7/2017
Gainesville Regional Airport
The William H. Gleason House
Located at Pineapple Ave and Law St.
1736 Pineapple Ave., Melbourne, FL.
Historic Titusville-Titus House & the Indian River Hotel, c. 1869
Located on the west side of Indian River Dr south of Main St
date approved: 2/5/2017
Historic Titusville-Scobie Fish & Oyster Company-1885
Located on Indian River Ave at Main St.
Located in Ballard Park on Thomas Barbour Dr.
date approved: 2/4/2017
Carter-Fuller Mound Complex
Located on Center St one block west of FL A1A.
Located in the park at the end of Green Key Road on the wall of the bathrooms.
date approved: 1/31/2017
Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church of Merritt Island & Community Cemetery "White Lilly Cemetery" 1892
Located on North Tropical Trail in Merritt Island.
date approved: 1/27/2017
The Largest Orange Grove in the World
Located on Gillette Ave at the track for Greco Middle School.
date approved: 1/23/2017
St. Peter Claver Catholic School
Located in front of the school at Governor and Scott Sts.
Located in front of the school on West Sadie St.
date approved: 1/20/2017
Spanish Exploration of Temple Terrace-April 25 & 26, 1757
Located in Riverhills park behind the elementary school.
Brandon Masonic Lodge No. 114, F.&A.M. 1890-1990
Located at W Morgan St and N Moon Ave.
The Carpenters' Home
Located off Carpenters Way in front of Lake Gibson Village Senior Living Center.
date approved: 1/14/2017
Cathedral Basillica of St. Augustine-Second Spanish Period, Built 1793-1797
Located on the wall of the church on Cathedral Pl.
date approved: 1/8/2017
Chandler's Tourist Camp 1925-1929
Located on Adams St at the entrance to Cascades Park.
The Hanserd-Fry House
Located on Live Oak St in front of the St. Vincent National Wildlife Refuge Headquarters.
Former Town of Fogartyville/Former Town of Wilhelmsenburg
Located at Riverview Blvd W and 26th St W.
Trinity Episcopal Church-Territorial Period, Built ca. 1831
Located on the church building on St. George St.
Nelmar Terrace Historic District
Located at Magnolia Ave and Nelmar Ave. in Nelmar Terrace Park.
Copyright (c) 2017 Groundspeak, Inc. All Rights Reserved.