Home > Categories > Category
you are not logged in. [log in]
additional search options
Newest (by date approved)
Newest (by date created)
Historic Floral City
in Florida Historical Markers
Located on CR 48 (E. Orange Ave) at Aroostook Way-8861 E. Orange Ave (CR 48)
posted by: Markerman62
date approved: 6/28/2016
last visited: 6/28/2016
Clearwater Athletic Field
Located at 900 N. Martin Luther King, Jr. Ave between Seminole and Palmetto Sts.
date approved: 6/26/2016
last visited: 11/24/2016
The Black Bottom House of Prayer
Located at Bentley St and Westmoreland Dr.
date approved: 6/22/2016
last visited: 6/22/2016
The Edson Keith Estate
Located in Phillippi Estate Park west of US 41.
last visited: 6/21/2016
Bass Biological Labs/Cookie House
Located on New Point Comfort Rd south of FL 776.
date approved: 6/21/2016
The Cookie House
Located in Cedar Point Environmental Park off Placid Rd.
Myakka River Civil War Skirmish
Located in park on Kerrigan Cr in El Jobean.
Southland Trail Cemetery
Located on McClellan Ave near Doolittle Ln.
Lt. Carl A. Bailey Cemetery
Located on Scott Ave just north of US 17 and east of I-75.
Charlotte High School
Located on Cooper St in front of the school.
Alachua County Training School
Located on the southwest corner of NW 141st St and NW 158th Ave in Alachua.
date approved: 6/19/2016
last visited: 6/17/2016
Douglass High School
Located at 18100 Douglass St (old NW 232 St) in Catherine Taylor Park.
The Blues Trail: Mississippi to Florida
Located at the Bradfordville Blues Club on Moses Ln
Erno Dohnanyi Residence/Dohnányi Erno ház
Located at 568 Beverly Ct., corner of Franklin Blvd and Beverly Ct.
Note: Side one is in English while side two is in Hungarian. This is the Florida DHR's second bilingual marker.
Old Fort Park
Located at the corner of Seminole Dr and Santa Rosa Dr in Old Fort Park. Note: A duplicate marker is located one block away at the corner of Santa Rosa Dr and Old Fort Dr.
The Florida A&M University Hospital (1911-1971)
Located on the Florida A&M campus at 1700 Lee Hall Dr. Note: There is a duplicate marker located at South Adams St and West Palmer Ave.
date approved: 6/18/2016
Capital City Country Club
Located at 1601 Golf Terrace Dr at the country club.
The Taylor House
Located at 442 West Georgia St
Located at 517 North Calhoun St at the law offices of Searcy Denny Scarola Barnhart & Shipley, P.A.
The Knott House
Located on East Park Ave and South Calhoun St.
Myers Park Historic District
Located in Myers Park at Myers Park Dr and Van Buren St.
Coach Alonzo "Jake" Gaither Home
Located at 212 Young St near the Florida A&M campus.
Lady Lake Train Depot
Located at the Lady Lake Historical Museum just west of US 27/441.
date approved: 5/30/2016
last visited: 5/21/2016
Early Grocery Stores
The marker is a plaque located on the front of Bill & Franks Brickhouse Grill, in downtown Deland.
posted by: takeabrake
date approved: 4/26/2016
last visited: never
Lodwick School of Aeronautics
Located at 2220 North Lake Avenue in front of the Tigertown Complex Parks Office.
date approved: 4/23/2016
last visited: 4/20/2016
Copyright (c) 2017 Groundspeak, Inc. All Rights Reserved.