Home > Categories > Category
you are not logged in. [log in]
additional search options
Newest (by date approved)
Newest (by date created)
The Largest Orange Grove in the World
in Florida Historical Markers
Located on Gillette Ave at the track for Greco Middle School.
posted by: Markerman62
date approved: 1/23/2017
last visited: never
St. Peter Claver Catholic School
Located in front of the school at Governor and Scott Sts.
Located in front of the school on West Sadie St.
date approved: 1/20/2017
Spanish Exploration of Temple Terrace-April 25 & 26, 1757
Located in Riverhills park behind the elementary school.
Brandon Masonic Lodge No. 114, F.&A.M. 1890-1990
Located at W Morgan St and N Moon Ave.
The Carpenters' Home
Located off Carpenters Way in front of Lake Gibson Village Senior Living Center.
date approved: 1/14/2017
Cathedral Basillica of St. Augustine-Second Spanish Period, Built 1793-1797
Located on the wall of the church on Cathedral Pl.
date approved: 1/8/2017
Chandler's Tourist Camp 1925-1929
Located on Adams St at the entrance to Cascades Park.
The Hanserd-Fry House
Located on Live Oak St in front of the St. Vincent National Wildlife Refuge Headquarters.
Former Town of Fogartyville/Former Town of Wilhelmsenburg
Located at Riverview Blvd W and 26th St W.
Trinity Episcopal Church-Territorial Period, Built ca. 1831
Located on the church building on St. George St.
Nelmar Terrace Historic District
Located at Magnolia Ave and Nelmar Ave. in Nelmar Terrace Park.
The Edgar Post Office
Located on CR 20A in the small community of Edgar.
Avero House-First Spanish Colonial Period, Built 1735-1794 (Restored 1979)
Located on the house along St. George St.
date approved: 1/7/2017
Rodriquez~Avero~Sanchez House-First Spanish Colonial Period, Built prior to 1761
Located on the house on St. George St.
Sanchez-Burt House-Second Spanish Colonial Period, Built 1816-1829
Located on the wall of the house on St. George St.
Pena-Peck House-First Spanish Colonial Period, Built ca. 1750
Lafayette Township Grant
Located on Fernando Dr near N. Meridan Rd. A duplicate marker is located in a nearby park.
Whitfield Estates on Sarasota Bay
Located on Whitfield Ave between Broughton and Phillips Sts.
date approved: 1/5/2017
Atlantic Coastline Station
Located in front of the station on Sligh Blvd at Copeland Dr.
date approved: 1/4/2017
Camp Gordon Johnston Training Area
Located on US 98/319 in Carabelle Beach.
date approved: 1/3/2017
Old Memphis Cemetery
Located on 25th St W at 2nd Ave W.
9th Avenue West Bridge
Located at the bridge over Wares Creek on 9th Ave W.
Adams and Rogers Cemeteries
Located north of the intersection of 43rd St NW and 3rd Ave NW.
Lincoln High School
Located on US 41 and 10th Ave Dr.
Copyright (c) 2017 Groundspeak, Inc. All Rights Reserved.