Home > Categories > Category
you are not logged in. [log in]
additional search options
Newest (by date approved)
Newest (by date created)
in Virginia Historical Markers
Erected 1983 by Prince William County Historical Commission. (Marker Number 15.)
posted by: turnersrugs
date approved: 2/20/2013
last visited: 4/13/2004
Sudley Methodist Church
Erected 1983 by the Prince William County Historical Commission. (Marker Number 60.)
last visited: never
Erected 1980 by the Prince William Historical Commission. (Marker Number 41.)
Erected 2003 by Prince William County Historical Commission.
last visited: 12/21/2013
Erected 2002 by Prince William County Historical Commission.
Dean Divers Church
Erected 1984 by Prince William County Historical Commission. (Marker Number 50.)
Courtney Road Service Station
Erected by County of Henrico
last visited: 6/1/2013
Erected 2008 by Department of Historic Resources. (Marker Number J-104.)
last visited: 3/4/2013
Tomb of Puller
Erected 1972 by Virginia Historic Landmarks Commission. (Marker Number N-49.)
last visited: 4/17/2014
John Clayton, Botanist
Erected 1951 by Virginia State Library. (Marker Number NN 3.)
Erected 2002 by Department of Historic Resources. (Marker Number V-41.)
last visited: 3/14/2015
Battle of Green Spring
Erected 2000 by Department of Historic Resources. (Marker Number V-39.)
Green Spring Road
Erected 2002 by Department of Historic Resources. (Marker Number V-42.)
Erected 2005 by Department of Historic Resources. (Marker Number W 230.)
last visited: 8/31/2014
Erected 2001 by Department of Historic Resources. (Marker Number W 54.)
Alfred D. "A.D." Price
Alfred Price born into slavery became a prominent and successful business man
posted by: nomadwillie
date approved: 2/12/2013
Lee County Virginia / Tennessee
This double-sided historical marker is located on Route 70 as one enters Hawkins County, Tennessee from the north.
posted by: silverquill
date approved: 1/21/2013
Lee County Virginia
This historical marker is located on Route 421 as one enters Virginia from Kentucky to the west.
The Egyptian Building completed in 1845, the first permanent home of the Hampden-Sydney College, later to become the Medical College of Virginia.
posted by: Shamrock503
date approved: 12/26/2012
Charlotte County Court House Historic District
This historic marker stands in front of the Charlotte County Courthouse.
posted by: Sneakin Deacon
date approved: 11/24/2012
Henry and Randolph's Debate
This historic marker details the historic States Rights Debate between Patrick Henry and John Randolph.
This Historic Marker is located on Route 501 in Gladys, Virginia
Drury S. Godsey
Historical marker about a former Scott County resident, who was a Confederate veteran and local postmaster.
posted by: vhasler
last visited: 3/15/2014
Herring Creek & Kimages
This historical marker was placed by Charles City County along Virginia Route 5, near the site of Berkeley Plantation and Westover.
posted by: xptwo
date approved: 10/17/2012
last visited: 9/21/2014
This marker tells the history of Westover, located about 2 miles away. The Colonial-era house and grounds are an example of the high level of architecture and building from that time.
Copyright (c) 2015 Groundspeak, Inc. All Rights Reserved.