Show/HideSearch Criteria: All Waymarks [show search options]
Additional Settings: all dates
Show/HideCategories [hide category]
Show/HideWaymarks [hide waymarks]
Currently displaying Canada

sorted by:

 
Total Records: 3318 Page: 1 of 133 prev<<<[12345678910]>>>next
Image for Seager Wheeler - Rosthern (Saskatchewan) Canadaview gallery
Log it!

Saskatchewan Historical MarkersSeager Wheeler - Rosthern (Saskatchewan) Canada

in Saskatchewan Historical Markers

a historical marker located near the town of Rosthern (Saskatchewan) Canada

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member oiseau_ca

location: Saskatchewan, Canada

date approved: 9/1/2014

last visited: never

Image for MHM High Bluff Village School School #771 - High Bluff MBview gallery
Log it!

Manitoba Historical MarkersMHM High Bluff Village School School #771 - High Bluff MB

in Manitoba Historical Markers

This Manitoba Historical Marker is on a cairn on Campbell Wier Road, 170 metres west of Road 30 W in High Bluff, Manitoba.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member Peter and Gloria

location: Manitoba, Canada

date approved: 9/1/2014

last visited: never

Image for MHM North Ridge Road School #730 - Southport MBview gallery
Log it!

Manitoba Historical MarkersMHM North Ridge Road School #730 - Southport MB

in Manitoba Historical Markers

This Manitoba Historical Marker is on North Ridge School Road at Road 62 North just east of Southport, Manitoba.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member Peter and Gloria

location: Manitoba, Canada

date approved: 9/1/2014

last visited: never

Image for St. Joseph's Colonyview gallery
Log it!

Saskatchewan Historical MarkersSt. Joseph's Colony

in Saskatchewan Historical Markers

Located about 10 Kilometers South from Highway 14. Meters East of Grid Hwy 657.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member Altima Voyageur

location: Saskatchewan, Canada

date approved: 8/31/2014

last visited: never

Image for The Trampling Lake Portion of the Medicine Hat Trailview gallery
Log it!

Saskatchewan Historical MarkersThe Trampling Lake Portion of the Medicine Hat Trail

in Saskatchewan Historical Markers

Located on the Northeast side of Wilkie.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member Altima Voyageur

location: Saskatchewan, Canada

date approved: 8/31/2014

last visited: never

Image for Eaton Internment Campview gallery
Log it!

Saskatchewan Historical MarkersEaton Internment Camp

in Saskatchewan Historical Markers

Located in the Saskatchewan Railway Museum site.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member Altima Voyageur

location: Saskatchewan, Canada

date approved: 8/31/2014

last visited: never

Image for Sam Wendland Heritage Parkview gallery
Log it!

Saskatchewan Historical MarkersSam Wendland Heritage Park

in Saskatchewan Historical Markers

Located near Waldheim plaque.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member Altima Voyageur

location: Saskatchewan, Canada

date approved: 8/31/2014

last visited: never

Image for Waldheim, 100 Yearsview gallery
Log it!

Saskatchewan Historical MarkersWaldheim, 100 Years

in Saskatchewan Historical Markers

Located on the corner of Central Avenue and Main Street.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member Altima Voyageur

location: Saskatchewan, Canada

date approved: 8/31/2014

last visited: never

Image for S. I. V.view gallery
Log it!

Saskatchewan Historical MarkersS. I. V.

in Saskatchewan Historical Markers

Located at the same area as Duck Lake Battlefield waymark.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member Altima Voyageur

location: Saskatchewan, Canada

date approved: 8/31/2014

last visited: never

Image for Rosenort Mennonite Church/ A Century of Grace, 1892-1992view gallery
Log it!

Saskatchewan Historical MarkersRosenort Mennonite Church/ A Century of Grace, 1892-1992

in Saskatchewan Historical Markers

Located on Hwy 312.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member Altima Voyageur

location: Saskatchewan, Canada

date approved: 8/31/2014

last visited: never

Image for Brothersfield S.D. #669view gallery
Log it!

Saskatchewan Historical MarkersBrothersfield S.D. #669

in Saskatchewan Historical Markers

Located along Second Street North that leads out of West of Waldheim.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member Altima Voyageur

location: Saskatchewan, Canada

date approved: 8/31/2014

last visited: never

Image for Blaine Lake, Grain Milling Stoneview gallery
Log it!

Saskatchewan Historical MarkersBlaine Lake, Grain Milling Stone

in Saskatchewan Historical Markers

Located along Hwy 12 in the town of Blaine Lake.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member Altima Voyageur

location: Saskatchewan, Canada

date approved: 8/31/2014

last visited: never

Image for Gabriel Dumont gravesiteview gallery
Log it!

Saskatchewan Historical MarkersGabriel Dumont gravesite

in Saskatchewan Historical Markers

Gabriel Dumont, his grave located in the cemetery at Batoche National Historical Site.

posted by: Groundspeak Regular Member Altima Voyageur

location: Saskatchewan, Canada

date approved: 8/31/2014

last visited: never

Image for Yuen On Lung Store - Merritt, BCview gallery
Log it!

British Columbia Heritage MarkersYuen On Lung Store - Merritt, BC

in British Columbia Heritage Markers

This general store was opened in 1928 by the Toy family, who had immigrated to Canada from China around 1916. They operated the store sporadically until the 2000s, after which time it became a City of Merritt Heritage Property.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member BK-Hunters

location: British Columbia, Canada

date approved: 8/28/2014

last visited: never

Image for Hospital Auxiliary Thrift Shop - Merritt, BCview gallery
Log it!

British Columbia Heritage MarkersHospital Auxiliary Thrift Shop - Merritt, BC

in British Columbia Heritage Markers

This building was built in 1926 on the corner of Voght Street and Coutlee Avenue.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member BK-Hunters

location: British Columbia, Canada

date approved: 8/28/2014

last visited: never

Image for Zion United Church - Armstrong, BCview gallery
Log it!

British Columbia Heritage MarkersZion United Church - Armstrong, BC

in British Columbia Heritage Markers

Initially a Presbyterian church, this wood frame building was the second church built in the town of Armstrong, with services being held for the first time on January 2nd, 1902. In 1925, with Canada wide church union, it became a United Church.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member BK-Hunters

location: British Columbia, Canada

date approved: 8/28/2014

last visited: never

Image for O'Keefe Ranch - Armstrong, BCview gallery
Log it!

British Columbia Heritage MarkersO'Keefe Ranch - Armstrong, BC

in British Columbia Heritage Markers

This heritage marker, recounting the beginnings of the Okanagan's first large ranching operation, is at the ranch, toward the rear of the parking area.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member BK-Hunters

location: British Columbia, Canada

date approved: 8/28/2014

last visited: never

Image for St. James Catholic Church - Vernon, BCview gallery
Log it!

British Columbia Heritage MarkersSt. James Catholic Church - Vernon, BC

in British Columbia Heritage Markers

Eight feet taller than it is long, this Beautiful Catholic church of rusticated concrete block was touted as "one of the handsomest edifices of its kind in the interior" when completed in 1910. It has been in continuous use now for over 100 years.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member BK-Hunters

location: British Columbia, Canada

date approved: 8/28/2014

last visited: never

Image for Campbell House - Vernon, BCview gallery
Log it!

British Columbia Heritage MarkersCampbell House - Vernon, BC

in British Columbia Heritage Markers

This pre 1900 Queen Anne Revival style house was built in 1898 for A.E. Morden, but is better known for its subsequent owners, the Campbell family, who operated a furniture store and funeral home in Vernon for decades.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member BK-Hunters

location: British Columbia, Canada

date approved: 8/28/2014

last visited: never

Image for Second Crowell House - Vernon, BCview gallery
Log it!

British Columbia Heritage MarkersSecond Crowell House - Vernon, BC

in British Columbia Heritage Markers

T. E. Crowell built this house for himself in 1910, using his own product, bricks. He had purchased the Vernon Brickyards in 1902 and subsequently built many of the city's most prominent brick buildings.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member BK-Hunters

location: British Columbia, Canada

date approved: 8/28/2014

last visited: never

Image for Mohr House - Vernon, BCview gallery
Log it!

British Columbia Heritage MarkersMohr House - Vernon, BC

in British Columbia Heritage Markers

Apparently unique in the city of Vernon, this is the sole remaining Second Empire building in Vernon. This style became the official style for federal buildings in Canada in the 1870s and 1880s. This building, built in 1893, is now a dentist office.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member BK-Hunters

location: British Columbia, Canada

date approved: 8/28/2014

last visited: never

Image for S.C. Smith House - Vernon, BCview gallery
Log it!

British Columbia Heritage MarkersS.C. Smith House - Vernon, BC

in British Columbia Heritage Markers

Completed in 1908 for S.C. Smith, prominent local businessman and sawmill owner, in 1956, 23 years after his death, the building became a convent for the Sisters of St. Ann. It has been home to the Vernon Community Music School since 1982.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member BK-Hunters

location: British Columbia, Canada

date approved: 8/28/2014

last visited: never

Image for Urquhart House - Vernon, BCview gallery
Log it!

British Columbia Heritage MarkersUrquhart House - Vernon, BC

in British Columbia Heritage Markers

This 1912 English Arts and Crafts bungalow was the work of architect Otto Beeston Hatchard (1879-1945), born in London, England. Extremely well crafted, most, if not all of his Vernon houses were built by local contractor Robert Ford.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member BK-Hunters

location: British Columbia, Canada

date approved: 8/28/2014

last visited: never

Image for William Frank Hayden House - Kamloops, BCview gallery
Log it!

British Columbia Heritage MarkersWilliam Frank Hayden House - Kamloops, BC

in British Columbia Heritage Markers

This house was built in 1911 for William Frank Hayden, Canadian Pacific Railway agent and insurance agent. It is a typical example of a middle class Edwardian-era building, myriads of which were going up during that time of unprecedented prosperity.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member BK-Hunters

location: British Columbia, Canada

date approved: 8/28/2014

last visited: never

Image for William W. Bishop House - Kamloops, BCview gallery
Log it!

British Columbia Heritage MarkersWilliam W. Bishop House - Kamloops, BC

in British Columbia Heritage Markers

This Edwardian-era Foursquare house was built in 1913 and also shows influence from the then popular Arts and Crafts movement. It is noted for having been built for William Wills Bishop, a printer with the politically active newspaper The Standard.

posted by: Groundspeak Premium Member BK-Hunters

location: British Columbia, Canada

date approved: 8/28/2014

last visited: never

Total Records: 3318 Page: 1 of 133 prev<<<[12345678910]>>>next
Premium Member Downloads: download.GPX Lite File       download.LOC File       download .KML File (Google Earth)